InPrint is exclusively dedicated to industrial print technologies and attracts senior decision makers from diverse areas of the manufacturing industry.
Leading suppliers present innovative industrial printing solutions and equipment for industrial manufacturing, for the application segments functional, decorative and packaging printing. InPrint features five key technology streams:
Within these five core processes, exhibitors will showcase the equipment, tools and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates:
- Printing Machinery & Systems
- Components & Special Parts
- Pre-Press Devices & Chemicals
- Equipment for Processing & Finishing
- Inks, Fluids & Chemicals
- Software Solutions
- Materials & Substrates
- Services for the Industrial Printing Sector
- Research, Trade Associations & Trade Publications
The show is targeting print service providers and specialists from the entire industrial print supply chain who are specialised in functional and/or decorative printing or seek to invest in this growth sector for the printing industry. The first two shows have seen a large amount of visitors from the manufacturing sector, reflecting the show's focus upon industrial production. Visitors at InPrint are industrial print specialists, production managers, heads of R&D, technical directors and designers from the manufacturing industry, from industrial print companies and from traditional print companies.
InPrint is attended by:
- Manufacturers: Strategic production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility and output within their plants, including in house print professionals, R&D Directors, CTOs and Production Directors and Designers.
- Industrial print companies: Industrial print production companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEM’s, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new machinery solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies: Commercial and graphic art print houses looking to adopt new techniques and technologies to generate new revenue streams.
InPrint is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Architecture and Design
- Flooring, furnishing and interior decor
- Medical equipment
- Surface imaging
- Decals and front panels
- Consumer goods manufacturers
- Packaging and containers printing
- White goods and domestic appliances