InPrint Munich offers a unique platform where innovative manufacturers of printing machinery and systems, printing inks and components, providers of processing and finishing equipment and software developers meet print technology buyers, system integrators and suppliers from various manufacturing industries.
Exhibitors present highly developed print technology and innovative solutions for printing on flat, curved and cylindrical plastic, wood, foil, textile, glass, ceramic and metal materials and surfaces.
The exhibitors cover the entire supply chain of print technology for industrial manufacturing:
- Printing Machinery & Systems
- Components & Special Parts
- Print Head Technology
- Pre-Press Devices & Chemicals
- UV Technology, Drying & Curing Equipment
- Equipment for Processing & Finishing
- Screen, Digital and Speciality Printing Inks
- Primers & Liquid Coatings
- Software Solutions
- Materials & Substrates
- Services for the Industrial Printing Sector
- Research, Trade Associations & Trade Publications
InPrint Munich is directed at international buyers, users and integrators of innovative print technology in a range of industrial manufacturing sectors, in supplier industries as well as from digital, screen and speciality print service providers.
The trade visitors of InPrint Munich are company owners and managing directors, specialists from research and development, production and technical managers, process and application engineers, business development managers as well as product designers and packaging developers.
The exhibition is targeted at high-level trade professionals from the printing industry and from various industry sectors:
- Aeronautics and aerospace
- Architecture and design
- Consumer goods manufacturers
- Decals and front panels
- Flooring, furnishing and interior decor
- Medical equipment
- Packaging and containers printing
- Surface imaging
- White goods and domestic appliances