The InPrint Industrial Inkjet Conference is the premier networking and educational forum for the industrial print community. The conference provides insight into the full spectrum of production possibilities being realized with industrial inkjet technology within the manufacturing sector.
Sponsors of the InPrint Industrial Inkjet Conference will have the unique opportunity to engage with industrial print specialists, production managers, heads of R&D, technical directors, and designers from the manufacturing industry, from industrial print companies, and from traditional print companies.
Sponsorship opportunities are designed to provide elevated branding opportunities, thought leadership, and engagement opportunities with attendees from a variety of vertical markets who are currently using or looking to implement industrial inkjet technologies.
- Manufacturers: Strategic production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility, and output within their plants, including in house print professionals, R&D Directors, CTOs, and Production Directors and Designers.
- Industrial print companies:Industrial print production companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEM’s, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new machinery solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies: Commercial and graphic art print houses looking to adopt new techniques and technologies to generate new revenue streams.
InPrint USA's Industrial Inkjet Conference is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Additive and advanced manufacturing
- Aeronautics & aerospace
- Appliance and equipment manufacturing
- Ceramics and glass
- Consumer products manufacturers
- Credit and gift cards
- Decals, labels and name plates
- Furnishing and interior decor
- Packaging and containers
- Pharmaceutical goods
- Product finishing and quality control
- Surface imaging
- Rapid and regular prototyping