InPrint is designed to bring print technology providers together with the manufacturing industry, its subcontractors and integrators. The event is the leading platform for an emerging community of printing and industrial manufacturing specialists, offering enormous business potential for companies, of both the printing industry as well as the industrial production sector.
Leading suppliers present innovative industrial printing solutions and equipment for industrial manufacturing for the application segments of functional, decorative and packaging printing.
InPrint features four key technology streams:
Within these four core processes, exhibitors will showcase the equipment, tools, and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates:
- Machinery and printing systems
- Integrated and customized parts and systems
- Print heads, screens and other special parts
- Ink, fluids and chemicals
- Materials and substrates
- Hardware and software solutions
- Pre-press devices
- Equipment for processing and finishing (cutting, pressing, molding, etc.)
- Services for the industrial sector
- Research, consultancy, trade associations, trade publications
The show targets print service providers and specialists from the entire industrial print supply chain who are focused on functional and/or decorative printing or seek to invest in this growth sector for the printing industry. Most InPrint visitors come from the manufacturing sector, reflecting the show's focus on industrial production. Visitors at InPrint are industrial print specialists, production managers, heads of research and development, technical directors, and designers from the manufacturing industry, industrial print companies, and traditional print companies.
InPrint is attended by:
- Manufacturers: Strategic production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility, and output within their plants, including in house print professionals, R&D Directors, CTOs, and Production Directors and Designers.
- Industrial print companies:Industrial print production companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEMs, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new machinery solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies: Commercial and graphic art print houses looking to adopt new techniques and technologies to generate new revenue streams.
InPrint is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Additive and advanced manufacturing
- Aeronautics & aerospace
- Appliance and equipment manufacturing
- Consumer products manufacturers
- Credit and gift cards
- Decals, labels and name plates
- Electronics (printed, flexible, RFID, sensors, displays, circuits)
- Furnishing and interior décor
- Packaging and containers (direct to shape, flexible, corrugated, glass)
- Pharmaceutical goods
- Photovoltaic solar panels
- Product finishing and quality control
- Promotional products
- Sporting goods
- Surface imaging
- Rapid and regular prototyping