Leading suppliers showcase innovative industrial printing solutions and equipment for functional, decorative and packaging printing in industrial manufacturing.
InPrint features four key technology streams:
Exhibitors present the equipment, tools, and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates, such as:
- Machinery and printing systems
- Integrated and customized parts and systems
- Print heads, screens and other special parts
- Ink, fluids and chemicals
- Materials and substrates
- Hardware and software solutions
- Pre-press devices
- Equipment for processing and finishing (cutting, pressing, molding, etc.)
- Services for the industrial sector
- Research, consultancy, trade associations, trade publications
The show targets and invites print service providers who are focused on packaging, functional and/or decorative printing, or seek to invest in this sector of the printing industry.
InPrint is attended by:
- Manufacturers: Strategic production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility, and output within their plants, including in-house print professionals, R&D directors, CTOs, and production directors and designers.
- Industrial print production companies: Companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEMs, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new machinery solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies: Commercial and graphic art print houses looking to adopt new techniques and technologies to generate new revenue streams.
InPrint is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Additive and advanced manufacturing
- Aeronautics & aerospace
- Appliance and equipment manufacturing
- Consumer products manufacturers
- Credit and gift cards
- Decals, labels and name plates
- Electronics (printed, flexible, RFID, sensors, displays, circuits)
- Furnishing and interior décor
- Packaging and containers (direct to shape, flexible, corrugated, glass)
- Pharmaceutical goods
- Photovoltaic solar panels
- Product finishing and quality control
- Promotional products
- Sporting goods
- Surface imaging
- Rapid and regular prototyping