The InPrint Industrial Inkjet Conference is the premier networking and educational forum for the industrial print community. The conference provides insight into the full spectrum of production possibilities being realized with industrial inkjet technology within the manufacturing sector.
Leading digital and inkjet suppliers share innovative industrial printing technologies, solutions, case studies and technical expertise for industrial inkjet applications across various manufacturing markets using decorative, functional, and package printing. Suppliers of equipment, tools, and services for printing on metal, plastics, foils, textiles, glass, ceramics, woods and other substrates include:
- Machinery and printing systems
- Integrated and customized parts and systems
- Print heads, screens and other special parts
- Ink, fluids and chemicals
- Materials and substrates
- Hardware and software solutions
- Pre-press devices
- Equipment for processing and finishing (cutting, pressing, molding, etc.)
- Services for the industrial sector
- Research, consultancy, trade associations, trade publications
InPrint attracts visitors from the entire industrial print supply chain who currently use or seek to invest in this growth sector of the printing industry. The majority of visitors come from manufacturing sectors that use print as a part of the production process in functional, decorative and package printing applications. Visitors at InPrint are industrial print specialists, production managers, heads of R&D, technical directors, and designers from the manufacturing industry, from industrial print companies, and from traditional print companies.
InPrint is attended by:
- Manufacturers: Strategic production professionals who are looking for ways to improve production capacity, flexibility, and output within their plants, including in house print professionals, R&D Directors, CTOs, and Production Directors and Designers.
- Industrial print companies:Industrial print production companies that produce decorative or functional print solutions for integration into a larger manufacturing process.
- OEM’s, integrators, component manufacturers and developers searching for partners and technologies to integrate and create new machinery solutions for industrial print production.
- Traditional print companies: Commercial and graphic art print houses looking to adopt new techniques and technologies to generate new revenue streams.
InPrint is relevant for professionals from the following industries:
- Additive and advanced manufacturing
- Aeronautics & aerospace
- Appliance and equipment manufacturing
- Ceramics and glass
- Consumer products manufacturers
- Credit and gift cards
- Decals, labels and name plates
- Furnishing and interior decor
- Packaging and containers
- Pharmaceutical goods
- Product finishing and quality control
- Surface imaging
- Rapid and regular prototyping